There is a big difference between achieving for the sake of achieving and fulfillment. As a once self-proclaimed hyper-achiever, I can tell you that this self-sabotaging belief no longer serves me (and never did). Now I chase what brings me energy and creates fulfillment in my life, offering deeper perspective and sense of purpose. The rewards are substantial and of no comparison.
With 15 years of recognized strategy & transformation management consulting and certified coaching & leadership experience, I serve individuals and organizations through my passion and focus in human & business transformation, leadership development, and delivery excellence. Motivated by autonomy and energized by human potential & meaningful work...
The Wander Project was born.
My background & Experience
- Founder & Owner of The Wander Project, a woman-owned Executive Coaching & Leadership Development Practice based in the Pacific Northwest
- Co-Owner of Found Staffing Agency (Found), a women-owned change staffing & strategy-based management consulting firm
- Former West Coast Organizational Change Management Practice Leader at West Monroe Partners, an employee-owned management consulting firm
- Former Senior Managing Consultant for IBM's Strategy and Transformation Practice within Global Business Services
certifications & awards
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC), designation earned through International Coaching Federation's accredited certification program, the most rigorous and respected in the industry
- Obtained coaching certification through the Coaches Training Institute (CTI), the largest in-person coach training & leadership development school in the world renowned for highly interactive courses & ground-breaking Co-Active Coaching Model
- Aspiring Functional Medicine Mind/Body Wellness Coach (graduating February 2019) through the Functional Medicine Coaching Academy, a ground-breaking whole systems approach that integrates the principles of functional medicine, functional nutrition, eating psychology, mind-body medicine, and positive psychology
- Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP™), a credential for experienced and successful change management practitioners
- Certified Strengthscope Practitioner, a revolutionary assessment tool that provides a comprehensive measurement of an individual's strengths by focusing on what energizes people – a powerful metric proven to increase employee engagement, productivity, and retention
- Completed intensive 10-month leadership development program through the Coaches Training Institute (CTI) (2017)
- Awarded Consulting Magazine's Rising Star Award for Leadership Excellence (2015)
- Completed Executive Leadership Certificate from Yale University (2014)
- Awarded West Monroe Partner's Sequoia Award, their most prestigious award for Career Equity Coaching & Leadership Development (2014)
- Awarded IBM's Service Excellence Award (all years in service)
- Chapter Advisor & former Board President of the Pacific Northwest Chapter of the Association of Change Management Professionals, a locally focused, globally inspired non-profit and network of change practitioners and learners looking to advance the discipline of change through practice, community & thought leadership
- Seattle-based Steering Committee Member and Business Member of 1% For The Planet, a global network of businesses, nonprofits and individuals working together to create a healthy planet through financial give back to environmental causes
- Member of the International Coaches Federation (ICF), the leading global organization dedicated to advancing the coaching profession
- Former Co-Chairman of the Seattle Hope Gala, one of Seattle's premier black tie events, centered on raising funds to support the mission of the American Cancer Society (2015)
- Founding Sponsor of the Seattle Hope Gala's Young Professional Group and the Stories of Hope Project on behalf of the American Cancer Society and ongoing volunteer (2014-present)