The Wander Project (Wander) is a woman-owned Executive Coaching & Leadership Development Practice based in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
Energized by meaningful work and maximizing human potential, Wander partners with socially conscious and purpose-driven businesses who are committed to investing in their executive leaders, high potentials, and emerging talent to maximize the well-being of their people and overall health of their organization.
Wander guides leaders on a journey of self-discovery by uncovering (and breaking) old patterns, self-sabotaging beliefs, and limiting perspectives that prevent us from creating more meaningful contributions in our personal and professional lives.
As a proud 1% For The Planet Member committed to supporting environmental causes, Wander exists to help leaders discover their purpose and path to fulfillment creating more grounded and meaningful lives, healthier organizations, and ultimately, a more sustainable planet.
WHAT leaders CAN EXPECT
The benefits to investing in oneself through executive coaching and leadership development practices are substantial. By learning to live and work from your most authentic self - the leader within - leaders can unlock their fullest potential and greatest contributions.
Wander helps you more fully tap into your intuition to discover how to be your most compelling and authentic self - creating alignment to your purpose with positive, long-lasting impacts for yourself, your organization and this world.
Ready to invest in the well-being of your leaders and the health of your organization?
Here's what leaders can expect from partnering with Wander:
- Deepen your understanding of how you're perceived and your impact on others (both intended & unintended) + gain a wider range of self-expression, creating more courage & confidence
- Better understand how the underlying qualities that energize you contribute to your personal and professional growth and lead to powerful, positive results
- Support and confidence to lean into your strengths by focusing on what energizes you and knowing how to monitor yourself for strengths in overdrive
- Awareness of self-sabotaging beliefs, limiting perspectives, and unhealthy patterns that get you stuck, hold you back and no longer serve - real feedback shared w/ unconditional positive regard
- Clarity on your values and knowing what you stand for which leads to greater conviction, achievement of goals, and alignment to your purpose
- Space to hear your own voice – a place to talk something through and fully process to gain outside perspective without bias or judgment